Thank you for your interest in becoming a qualified vendor for Thoroughbred Direct Intermodal Services, Inc (TDIS). TDIS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Norfolk Southern, offering many unique product lines to IMCs, freight brokers, 3PLs and trucking companies. Reliable, economical, quality drayage is a key component in the service we provide our customers.
Interested carriers must:
- Participate in the Uniform Intermodal Interchange and Facilities Access Agreement (UIIA), as well as completing and filing the Norfolk Southern addendum, authorizing your use of REZ-1 equipment
- Maintain an active account with either EBS or Interstar breakdown services
- Provide pickup and delivery status updates within 15 minutes of driver arrival or departure via use of TDIS' vendor web interface
- Monitor email and provide timely responses to TDIS inquiries
- Maintain consistently high on-time service percentages (TDIS requirement is 96% or higher)
- Submit paperwork to TDIS within 24 hours of all pickups and 48 hours of all deliveries
To be considered for use by TDIS you must submit the following:
Completed documents can be sent by email to email@example.com.
For more information please review our Intermodal Drayage Handbook.